Le Temps Revient...

Poetry, Music, Art & Ideas for the Archaic Recurrence...

martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

The Genuine.



I never learnt their secret code,
I'm the gun they forgot to load,
Worthless beat or so I'm told,
Not as pretty but not as cold.

All your hatred is so apple pie,
The latest trend do as you'd die,
I spent my life asking why...

Stand aside you're not true to the mold,
Be yourself but do as you're told,
Stand in line until you're old, 
Carry their weight until you fold.

In love one can live
But without love their is no world 
which will not poison itself.

Your specialized 
21st century diseased minds
Uniquely combine 
Ignorance with arrogance.

Acting merely as you know,
In blissful ignorance of long ago,
A label to define him as one of the walking dead.

Mental frame works,
Familiarity for sanities sake,
Go along through the motions all you know,
In blissful ignorance of long ago.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario